❤ Ealing Pop-Up Fair ❤
So! The first Ealing-Pop-Up fair,sponsored by Maggie's, was held on Saturday 7th June at Ealing Green Church Hall. It was a really great day, started off with a whole lotta rain and thunder but then just as we opened our doors at 11am the sun put his hat on and we had a truly brilliant time!
We had lots of local businesses showcasing their fabulous products, from fashion and crafts to music and cake - Here is the full low - down !
- Vintage inspired dresses from our good selves!
- A brand new 5 piece Do-Wop girl group called The Buttercups gave us 2 sets of their doo-wop style singing with a twist
- Free mini vintage make-overs were given from the very talented girls from Visage Hair & Beauty
- Pashley, Pilen and many other amazing bike brands from There-Cycling - they also have the very finest cycling accessories!
- Vintage china, home-wares and goodies from Wilson Picks
- Cards that say it like it is from Buddy Fernandez
- Decoupaged Cutlery and vintage home-wares from Gingernut Crafts
- Blossom and Bee in Pitshanger, Ealing run a wide range of kids/mum's classes and courses on offer to suit the families needs. They also cater for parties of any occasion and offer bespoke packages to create the perfect space for your special memories to be made.
- Awesome cushions, tote bags & purses all handmade by Love me Tender
- The West Ealing WI were there dresses in their best vintage dresses and promoting all the wonderful projects and clubs that they run
- Alis Volat Propriis makes amazing jewellery, all different styles, chain maille, resin, silver, beaded - all handmade!
- Emi & Nell - beautiful children's clothes, home-wares and gifts!
- Kate Edmundson Bridal - Kate makes fabulous vintage inspired gowns and millinery. Such a talented lady
- Our wonderful tea-room was run by Tea Darling who run vintage tea parties & events and also hire out their beautiful china.
- Ealing Card came to show off the amazing local Ealing businesses that are part of this card meaning once you have one in your possession you are entitled to 10% off their services/products
- Last but by no means least we were dazzled by Eva Rose Cakes - if you are looking for a special occasion cake then please, look no further!
If you are interested in taking a stall at the next Ealing Pop-Up Fair (date TBC) please e-mail Amy at email@example.com to gain further details xx