Klarna | How does it work?
Pay in 3 instalments with Klarna – How does it work?
The best part - you don’t pay interest or any additional fee! Sounds good right?
How to pay with Klarna:
- Order from us as usual and select Klarna as your payment method. Keep in mind that you must have enough account balance on your credit or debit card for the first payment when making the order.
- You’ll receive an order confirmation email and a separate email from Klarna with all the payment details.
- Pay in 3 equal payments – first when you purchase your order, second 30 days later and third 60 days after the initial payment.
How to return with Klarna:
Want to return something or all your purchase? No problem - you’ll only pay for what you keep!
- If you make a partial return, you’ll receive a confirmation email once we receive your items. Then Klarna will send you an updated statement with an adjusted payment schedule.
- If you make a full return, you’ll get refunded for any payments collected and won’t have any further payments.
For more info on returns, visit our returns page.
Klarna is an independent payment provider. Having issues with your payment? Contact Klarna customer service team directly.